Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanks, everyone..

Hi friends,

As the new year comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all how awesome you've been in supporting this baking and blogging endeavor I've been on this past year. It's been a great ride for me, but undoubtedly wouldn't have been as such without all of my friends and family there to sustain me.
My husband's honest critique of everything that comes out of my oven helps me more than anything else. We all need someone in our lives to tell it like it is. And he's my guy. As much as what he says may not always be what I want to hear, it's what I need to hear and that is priceless. Thanks, J.
My children are awesome, the best kids a girl could want. They've been patient through all my baking hours logged in the kitchen and so supportive (my daughter is constantly advertising my goods in school and my son constantly tells me my cakes are the BEST)...! Thanks, kids. It means a lot.
As 2012 approaches, my blog hits are nearing 1000 and after these couple of post will most probably excede 1000. Thank you all for making my blog a part of your days. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy maintaining and adding to it. I love being in the kitchen and creating fun, creative and delicious treats and I'm so glad I've friends to share that with. Hopefully this next year in the kitchen will be as fun and exciting as the past one has been and I hope to share those moments with you as well.
So as the year closes on us, I wish all of you and your families a very Happy New Year in 2012 and much love, happiness, good health, prosperity, and peace in spirit.

Love,

Leelabean

No comments:

Post a Comment